Financial Risk Management
- Further information
- Submit Query
- Course Details
This one day Financial Risk Management course provides a comprehensive overview of contemporary risk management techniques and a holistic approach to the assessment of risk through the use of factor analysis.
It also explores important influences including those generally referred to as behavioural finance and the implications that these have for investors. The course critically reviews traditional security and portfolio risk analysis techniques and suggests alternative approaches to understanding risk and framing risk management policy.
Who should attend?
- Financial analysts
- Risk managers
- Pension fund managers
- Quantitative analysts
- Corporate treasurers
- Bond dealers and traders
- New financial markets employees
At the end of the course delegates should have a broad understanding of the following subject areas:
- What is financial risk?
- Understanding the relationship between assets and liabilities
- Inherent risks in financial securities, including volatility and liquidity
- Short, medium and long-term sources of financial risk
- Critique of traditional security and portfolio risk measures
- Risk factor analysis – how to identify and aggregate risks from different holdings
- Reframing financial risk and defining the boundaries of knowledge
- Impact of behavioural factors on security market risk
Contact us on +44 (0) 20 7776 7500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have and we will be happy to help you.
A basic understanding of securities markets and financial arithmetic would be an advantage.