Level III CFA®
- Further information
- Submit Query
The first charter for the Chartered Financial Analyst® Program, or CFA® Program, was awarded in 1963 and since then has grown to become the benchmark of excellence in the investment industry worldwide. The Program now attracts more than 200,000 candidates (from over 160 countries) to the exam each year, and the number of CFA charterholders currently stands at around 130,000.
In three successive exams you will be assessed on a wide range of subjects. The knowledge you gain while studying will be invaluable to your future career and the CFA charter has become universally recognised by employers and investors as a mark of excellence and integrity within their profession.
Contact us on +44 (0) 20 7776 7500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have and we will be happy to help you.
Your study options for CFA Level III are as follows.
- Distance Learning: Quartic Online (a) + Quartic printed materials (b) + Tutor Support (c) = £995.00*
- Distance Online Only: Quartic Online (a) + Tutor Support (c) = £695.00*
- Distance Plus: Quartic Online (a) + Quartic printed materials (b) + Tutor support (c) + Revision course (d) + Mock exam = £1,675.00*
- Revision Only: Quartic revision materials + Revision course (d) + Mock exam = £1,360.00*
- Core: Quartic Online (a) + Quartic printed materials (b) + Tutor support (c) + Revision course (d) + Mock exam + Education course (e) = £2,490.00*
* All our prices include VAT and free shipping within the UK
(a) Quartic Online – Videos covering the entire curriculum, question banks, progress tests, mock exams, and many other useful tools
(b) Quartic printed materials – Four workbooks, one revision workbook, and one revision question bank
(c) Tutor support – One-to-One tutor support in the classroom, telephone, e-mail or Skype
(d) Revision course – Five-day revision with a choice of Weekend or Week-block classes
(e) Education course – Eight days of Weekend education classes
The CFA Level III exam is held once a year on the first Saturday in June.
There are a variety of test centre locations worldwide. Please see CFA Institute website for details.
The exam is 6 hours long, split into a morning and afternoon paper, which at Level III have different styles. The morning paper contains “constructed response” questions. This is a written paper in which each question component requires the candidate to circle an answer, write a few sentences, show a calculation, explain a statement, and so on. The afternoon paper contains item sets in the same style as Level II.
Level III has a strong focus on wealth planning and portfolio management. Some of the previous topic areas are dropped. The Level III curriculum consists of:
- Ethical And Professional Standards
- Equity Investments
- Fixed Income
- Alternative Investments
- Portfolio Management
Having passed both previous levels, Level III presents the final hurdle. Passing the Level III exam will:
- Allow you to apply for your charter (assuming you have the necessary work experience)
- Show your continued commitment to the program
- Highlight your continued commitment to high standards of ethics
- Provide you with real life portfolio management skills
In order to enrol for Level III you need to:
- Have passed Level II
- Be in possession of a valid international passport
- Sign the statement of professional conduct and pay exam fees to CFA Institute
- Be able to write basic sentences in English